Monday, January 24, 2011

My day

My day started out wonderful. The girls woke up happy, then went and played together in there room for a long time without fighting, pulling hair, or crying which lately is a big deal!!


Then disaster began, the vacuum broke so I took it all apart fixed it all by myself and was pretty proud, my daughters were helping me fix it and stuck a pen inside that I left out (my bad). So I started the vacuum and the pen exploded and the ink came shooting out the bottom of the vacuum resulting in my carpet being painted a beautiful blue color. So for the past hour and a half these products have been my best friend. Now all I need is for one of you to help me explain this to my sweet husband!!
PS. Does this month seem like it is never going to end or is it just me?

3 comments:

Scott and Gabby said...

Just tell him he can play call of duty for 10 hours straight... he will then forgive ;)

Suzi Q said...

Gosh danget! I am sure one of these days Cody will find my sharpies and make art on our wall, but until then....

Ralph Perez said...

Years ago Tony was swinging a bat in our old house on Gladstone. He accidentally caught a bottle of black shoe polish with the very tip of the bat! The result, black shoe polish all over a near new carpet in our bedroom. Annette worked on that for a good while. We ended up painting the carpet with her paints. It sorta worked until we shampooed. We then would have to repaint the stain. WE UNDERSTAND!!!! ha ha ha