Friday, February 25, 2011

Update

We have finally started to come out of hibernation from the winter. Here are a few things we have been doing lately.

David just being dad! Don't I have a hot hubby(:
Lets play guess which twin you think is in the picture for fun....
(Picture #1) ? with her great aunt Karen who came to visit. My moms sister if you couldn't tell.


Picture #2


Picture #3

Picture #4

David made pizza from scratch even the sauce it was YUMMY!


Sick day at our house. Picture #5 Right ? Left?


We went to the cripple creek ice festival. This was the DJ stand.








Dr SUES 2 fish. (I like this one because I call my girls thing one and thing two)


Pushing strollers

6 comments:

Amanda said...

#1 and #4 Riley
#2, and #3- Kenzi
#5- right-Kenzi left- Riley

Lori Killian said...

Okay... Here goes:

Kenzi is 1, 4 and on the left of 5

Riley is 2, 3, and on the right of 5.

But it looks like the person before guessed opposite, so if I'm wrong then I blame it on the fact that I haven't seen these two little beauties in a loooonng time.

Which means you need to come visit me.

Megan Sorenson said...

That is hilarious!!! I love that you call them thing 1 and thing 2. I say to Gracie "I love this thing"!!!! Cute girls!!!
My guesses are the same as Amanda.

Annette said...

I'm the grandma and I may not even get it right. It's easier to tell when they are together. #1 and #4 are Kenzie. I'm pretty sure on #4- #1 - not so sure. #2 and #3 are Rylee. If you're looking at the couch, Kenzie is on the right and Rylee on the left.

Annette said...

Actually I have my left and right mixed up.

Unknown said...

Here's my guess:
#1- Kenzi
#2- Rylee
#3- Rylee
#4- Kenzi
Kenzi left, Rylee right