Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer Time

I love the summertime, yesterday we had a huge hail storm. The hail was the biggest I have ever seen. I guess here in Colorado Springs the hail can get a lot bigger than this even.
We have been spending lots of time at the pool this summer. Below is a picture of he girls swimming with there friend Carly she is one day older but double there size. The girls definitely don't take after the Hammonds.

Swimming with cousin DJ

My little Rock Star and Explorer.






2 comments:

MJ said...

Yea Steph! I finally found your blog! So cute! I love those pics Sarah took! She is a great photographer; but she had such adorable people to photograph! I hope your husband's leg is doing okay! let us know if you need anything!

Suzi Q said...

That video cracks me up! I miss having my pool now.