Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Three years!!!!!

Dave and I have been married three years today. I knew as soon as I met him that there was something different about him. It only took us a month to fall in love and a year later we got married!!! It has been a fun crazy three years, so far we have moved from Idaho falls to Boise then across the country to North Carolina and now in Colorado, and somewhere in all the moves we had twins. And after all this we love each other more than ever!!!
Happy Anniversary

3 comments:

Suzi Q said...

Wow, 3 years already! I love you kids! Happy Anniversary!

Marissa said...

I can't believe it has been three years already! Wish you guys lived closer! I was thinking about all your adventures of moving the other day! Steph, I still think you are a trooper! We love you so much and are so glad your in the family...still after three years of being married to Dave!!

Annette said...

You guys are so cute together. I'm glad you found each other. Can't wait to see you all next week. Love ya.