Thursday, February 23, 2012

Life on the road

We bought this trailer back in October because David could not stand living out of nasty drug infested hotels any longer. We thought he would be the only one living in the trailer and that we would come stay with him from time to time while he is traveling. I told David to not get a big trailer because it was just for him, man do I regret those words!! We came down to Utah to stay with him just for a week and that turned into a month. We decided that living in a "TINY" space was much better for us than living apart, What can I say the girls and I kinda like Dave!! I didn't think I would like it but it really isn't that bad. Here is our first house "on wheels".

Right now we are living in a little country town in Utah, I forgot how much I liked small towns. We were in Colorado springs and Salt lake before this and this small town is by far my favorite. I love that it only has one grocery store and I already know some of the cashiers by name. Everyone is so friendly, and I just love it. The picture below is right outside our trailer I could totally live out there the hard part is convincing the husband!!

What do we do for fun? About everyday the girls and I go for a drive and see the cows and horses (not Joking). They love it, okay and so do I!!! Until I was about 10 I grew up in the country we had cows, chickens, a pig at one time, dogs etc. I was always the animal lover in the family and would try bringing stray animals home. The girls hang out the window yelling at the cows and horses to come play it's pretty dang cute. I use this as ammuntion to talk Dave into living in the country his little girls have him wrapped around his finger!!!

(whoever lives here probably thinks we are crazy stalkers)


When it is nice they have a little park here and the girls love to swing. They laugh and laugh the entire time they are on the swings.


The girls are growing up so fast in just a couple of months they will be three. They both have so much personality that it makes everyday so much fun. The picture below is one of my favorites because it explains them well. Kenzi is the oldest (by 2 minutes) and plays the oldest child role. She is always taking care of Rylee and she's in charge . Rylee is a little more the younger child role "somebody will do it for her", she is also a little more adventurous than her sister. They are my little besties and I couldn't imagine not having them, I love em'!!












1 comment:

Marissa said...

That last picture is the cutest! I can't imagine them not being in our family. :)

I hope you're enjoying your country life. You guys really should stop and see my grandpa. He'd love to see you guys & the twinners. It's only 90 minutes!