Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer 2012 (june)

I am starting to blog again mostly for David because he is working in Colorado and likes to see what his girls are up to. Here is pictures from  clear back in June.

We became a Minivan family,  I sold the ol' G6 and got me this beauty.  David swore that we would never drive a minivan I won this battle, but only because we got it for so cheap.  David and I have not always been great with money  but we took a Dave Ramsey course and have changed our thinking.  Some days it flat out sucks being cheap but when you are able to pay cash for a vehicle it makes it "o" so worth it.  I wish we would have taken the course when we were first married and did things a little different but you live and learn, right?

We bought the van from my parents neighbor and were able to spend some time in Middleton.  



                                              Of course we had to see Breanna and her sweet girls I miss them!
 


We have been living with David in the trailer pretty much since October so we basically lived at the park in Nephi.
Little kenz climbing like her daddy!!

David had a Lineman Rodeo we were able to ride in the crane.  Rylee was all about it.

Kenzi was a little unsure but ended up loving it once she got up there.

He really is an amazing Dad. He is so good to the girls he would do anything for them even if that means working 13 hours away from them so we can and have a better future.  I know it  kills him to not seeing his girls everyday, we sure love him.    (Little sappy I know I just really miss the guy!!)

The crane from the ground up

David teaching the girls how to hold the club right.  They are getting pretty good already!!

We met up with my parents in salt lake at my brothers house and watched a parade.

The girls with their cousin Cody.



Rylee was all about the parade she loves any attention she can get.

No comments: